Ladies, if you are looking the best facial cleaning brush that not only cleanses the face but also, the entire body, while gently exfoliating, then you are in for a treat! Be Natural Organics has added a spa-quality facial brush to its superior skincare line, the HaloSpa Advanced Cleansing Facial Brush and Micro-Exfoliating System. This handy beauty product is officially one of my favorite products of 2015 and, I know that you will love it, too! Especially considering that it costs less than $25! Total beauty steal!
4 Different Spinning Heads
The HaloSpa Advanced Cleansing Facial Brush and Micro-Exfoliating System features four different heads for an invigorating cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing experience that will leave your entire body feeling soft and supple.
- Small Spinning Brush- Cleanses & Exfoliates the face and neck area
- Large Spinning Brush- Cleanses & Exfoliates the entire body
- Spinning Sponge Applicator- Apply moisturizers, serums & creams more effectively for better absorption.
- Pumice Stone- Exfoliate feet to remove calluses and rough surfaces. Can also be used on the palm of the hand and other areas that need more abrasive exfoliation.
- Powerful (yet, gentle) rotating brush heads remove dead surface cells by gently exfoliating the skin.
- Removes up to 600 times more debris and free radicals than manual hand cleansing.
- Helps open clogged pores to remove left over makeup and stubborn debris
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Gentle enough to be used twice per day
- Water-Resistant and can be used in the shower
- Cordless. Uses for "AA" batteries
- Includes a reusable storage box for easy storage
- Easy to clean. Simply use warm water after each use.
The HaloSpa Advanced Cleansing Facial Brush is officially one of my favorite beauty products for reviewing so far, this year. And, considering that it is less than $25, that only makes it that much better!
I especially like the fact that it includes not only a small brush for your face and neck, but also, a large brush for exfoliating all over your body! This was a huge advantage for me, in comparison to some of the similar models. (And my favorite part of the brush!) Not only does it exfoliate my entire body, but you really do have that 'clean all over' feeling!
The bristles are extremely soft to avoid scratching the skin while gently and effectively exfoliating.
The sponge is incredibly soft and I can see a difference in applying my moisturizer and day cream to my face. Due to the 'absorbency' of the sponge, I decided not to use it for my expensive serums and moisturizers for my face to avoid wasting my creams. However, I do use it for applying moisturizer to the rest of my body and my feet and it works wonderfully!
The pumice stone was perfect for my feet, especially when followed up with the sponge to add a foot cream. Of course, now that I have used the sponge on my feet, I would never put it back on my face but, I will continue to use it for the rest of my body along with the large brush because I did notice a huge difference in comparison to applying my moisturizer by hand.
I exfoliate with facial products often, but I have never done a full body exfoliation. Now that I have the large brush I can do that (and rather quickly) followed by a moisturizer applied with the sponge and the experience is awesome!
As for quality, it has held up very well. The brushes and sponge still look brand new and I have not noticed any bristles falling out or breaking off. So far, the I am on the same set of batteries after about 6 uses so that's pretty good, too. (Batteries are not included.)
Over all, this is one of my favorite new beauty, skincare, personal care and overall favorite products of 2015!
Where to Buy
The HaloSpa Advanced Cleansing Facial Brush is available on Amazon.com HERE for UNDER $25!
What Do YOU Think?
Have you tried the HaloSpa Advanced Cleansing Facial Brush and Micro-Exfoliating System or, would you like to? Leave a comment below letting me know what you think about this handy beauty tool!